HOW DOES RUBBERFORM RECYCLED PRODUCTS, LLC COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC collects and uses your personal information to respond to your requests for information, products and services. Unless we have your express consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request.
Information you provide
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC collects personal information when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter - Your e-mail address will be used to send you our electronic newsletter and information regarding your account. If you opt-in, we will also use your email address to provide you with information about other RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC products and services. Your address and telephone number will only be used for administrative purposes or, if you opt-in, to receive additional information. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our e-mail communications at any time.
- Request for products or services such as access to view video demos, quote inquiry, info requests, and other compliance programs. Information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address and company-related information may be requested. If you purchase one of our products, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date and billing address.
- Register for an account in order to receive RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC products. Name, company, phone, e-mail and password are collected and will only be used to provide you with the information and products you've requested.
- Participate in a promotion or online survey in which we ask you for contact information (like e-mail address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like product preferences, how you use will use our product). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time we collect your information, to send you promotional materials periodically.
- Contact RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question, request or concern.
When accessing RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC Website, we may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as fax number and title. Optional fields are NOT marked with a red asterisk (*), as is the case with required fields. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Website visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC products, service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfill this request.
When you visit our Website, RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as "non-personally identifiable information") may include the website address (or "URL") of the Website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC Website. We do not attempt to combine this technical data with the personal information we collect on our site.
Browser Info: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
Cookies Info: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
How to delete: http://help.expedient.com/browsers/cookies.shtml
The RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC Website does NOT use electronic images known as Web beacons, or clear GIFs to monitor the activity of our Website. Used in combination with cookies, a Web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, which is placed on a Website or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Website or opening the e-mail. (To learn more about Web beacons, visit Webopedia).
Third Party Advertisers:
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC does NOT use third party advertising companies to provide advertisements or allow third party advertisers to track your browsing activities on RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC Websites.
DOES RUBBERFORM RECYCLED PRODUCTS, LLC SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Unless we have your express consent, RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC will NOT sell, rent or trade personal information such as company data or e-mail lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Occasionally, we may contract with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as packaging, mailing and delivering purchases and processing your requests.
From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
DO I HAVE CHOICES REGARDING HOW MY INFORMATION IS USED?
You remain in control of your information. RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC will NOT use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC, you can opt-out at any time. All e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, snail mail (regular mail service) tell you how to stop receiving them.
CAN I ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE MY INFORMATION?
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC wants your information and preferences to be accurate and complete. If you would like to access or update the personal information we maintain about you in our systems, please call 1-716-478-0404 or email us at
You may use the same contact information above to send us a request that we delete personally identifiable information stored in the databases we actively use for research and daily business activities and other readily searchable media. Unless restricted by law, we will take all reasonable steps to functionally delete such information from our database(s).
We will respond to your request to access, update or delete your information within five (5) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details (in a secure manner) to help us to respond to your request.
HOW DOES RUBBERFORM RECYCLED PRODUCTS, LLC SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology supporting up to 64 to 128-bit encryption to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC during your session at our Web site. We only provide access to your personal information to RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC employees and other authorized parties on a "need to know" basis. We have also registered with Verisign and have obtained digital certificates for www.rubberform.com and their sub domains, allowing your browser to confirm our server's identity.
Please be careful whenever sending personal information to RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC via e-mail. E-mail is commonly not a secure means of transferring information. We encourage the use of e-mail encryption to communicate with RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC. To obtain our SWJR public key, send a blank message to .
WHOM CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Please contact our Chief Privacy Officer, Bill Robbins, to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Postal Mail:
RubberForm Recycled Products, LLC
Chief Privacy Officer
75 Michigan Street
Lockport, NY 14094-2629
- Email: Privacy@RubberForm.com
Phone: (716) 478-0404
Fax: (716) 478-0408
Last revision date: January 20, 2013