Rubber Rooftop Pavers
RubberForm Rooftop rubber pavers are the safe, durable solution for rooftop walk areas and patios. Ideal for high-traffic flat roofs or for periodic servicing of rooftop equipment. Our rubber pavers are made of heavy-duty recycled tire rubber and e-waste (plastic), providing excellent resistance to severe wind/weather, as well as damaging UV rays. Traction is superb, even when wet. Roofer, roof manufacturers and solar companies recommend our flat rooftop rubber pavers in all areas of high traffic, roof patios or where servicing roof top mechanical equipment is required.
RubberForm's recycled rubber rooftop paver is engineered for the roof, not the playground. The RubberForm rubber roof paver is hard like concrete, but at the weight of rubber. The 2 inch and 1.5 inch thick paver has .25" round stand offs on the bottom for drainage. The 2 inch thick paver is 10.8 pounds per square foot where concrete at the same 2 inch thickness is 25 pounds per square foot.
- Environmentally-friendly: Made in the USA from durable recycled tire rubber and e-waste plastic
- Leaves no standing water – inhibiting mold or mosquito nesting.
- Easy to install, easy to move by one person.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light and moisture.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
- Increases safety, designating the proper path around signs, skylights and vents.
- Satisfies legal requirements in some regions where walkway pads must be placed at access doors, roof hatches and near ladders.
- Protects roofing materials from potentially unintended foot traffic.
24"W x 30"L x 2"H
24"W x 30"L x 1.5"H
Weight: 34 to 54 pounds
Rubber Pavers are 5 square feet
Available colors: black, white, gray, terra cotta red, forest green, brown and other colors upon request
Each paver has stand-offs on the bottom for drainage
Safe for Rubber membrane roof applications
Rooftop Pavers Product Information - PDF (114KB)