Parking Lot Wheel Stops
The RubberForm Parking Lot Wheel Stops - Parking Curb - Car Stops helps to ensure vehicles stop at the proper location when parking – preventing damage to buildings, sidewalks, curbs and delicate landscape. Inside your facility, they function as bumper cushions and protection for motorized carts, forklift trucks and vehicles operating in factories and warehouses. Ideal for retail/commercial/business parking lots, parking garages and municipalities, wheel stops provide necessary order by delineating parking spots and ensuring proper distancing. RubberForm's 100% post-consumer recycled Rubber Wheel Stops are a durable, reliable, long-lasting alternative to traditional concrete stops. RubberForms's Car Stops cost less to install and do not require heavy lift equipment. Studies have shown that over a 10-year period, concrete wheel stops could cost six times more than recycled rubber wheel stops due to cracking/maintenance issues.
RubberForm Parking Lot Wheel Stops
Mr. Crumb Factoid
One RubberForm recycled rubber parking lot wheel stop - car stop recycles 3 to 4 US scrap tires from an American landfill. Be sure you buy our American Made Recycled Product and not the foreign imports. Help Clean up America First!
- Includes 5 pre-drilled holes for easy lag bolt mooring.
- Temporary or permanent installation.
- Flexible: conforms to any asphalt or concrete surface.
- Less damaging to vehicles upon impact.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oils, moisture and damage.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting.
- Environmentally friendly: Made in the USA from durable recycled tire rubber.
- Easy to install, easy to move by one person.
- Patent Issued October, 2010 to RubberForm - U.S. Patent # D625677
- Product Limited Lifetime Warranty From Manufacturers defects – The Competition - 1 Year
RubberForm Model #: RF-PWS38
4"H x 6"W x 72"L
8 Large Polygon stipes made from recycled plastic
5 mooring holes for lag bolts or rebar
Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
United States Patent No. D625677
Parking Lot Wheel Stops Product Information - PDF (0KB)
Parking Lot Wheel Stop Installation Guide - PDF (73KB)
Wheel Stop Schematic - PDF (286KB)