EZ Road Ramps
- Major Time & Cost Savings – Use 2 times and they are paid for.
- RubberForm’s EZ-Road Ramps are safer for workers than temporary asphalt because fewer workers are exposed to traffic and total exposure time is shorter.
- Used for end of day joints, milled road work.
- Smooth, uniformly molded EZ-Road Ramps are safe for drivers.
- RubberForm’s EZ-Road Ramps reduce labor costs to install and remove ramps.
- RubberForm’s EZ Road Ramps eliminate heavy equipment, operator costs and materials required to install and remove asphalt ramps.
- Eliminate clean-up and disposal costs of used asphalt ramp material.
- EZR-26 for temporary steel plate ramps.
Mr. Crumb Factoid
One lane of RubberForm’s EZ-Road Ramp System diverts 14 tires out of U.S. landfills
- 42"L x 37W x 1/4" - 1-1/2" Thick
- Used for end of day joints, milled road use for ez transiton
- 59 Pounds
- 42"L x 14W x 1/4" - 1-1/2" Thick
- Can be added to the EZR-37 for additional width
- 19 Pounds
- 26"L x 37W x 1/4" - 1" Thick
- Used for temporary steel plates
- 55 Pounds
EZ Road Ramps Product Information - PDF (128KB)
Get a Quote